Wireless sync is configured via the Zune software.
- Have your phone join the wireless
- While plugged into the PC, navigate to: Zune | Settings | Phone | Wireless Sync
- Select your current home (or office) wireless network, and "Enable Wireless Sync"
- The rules are:
- When charging and idling for longer than 10 minutes
- Within the selected wireless network(s)
- The phone will automatically sync photos, podcasts
- (email/contacts/calendar are synchronized with the cloud so those can happen any time)