http://sharepoint.microsoft.com had a face lift. I decided to go have a quick look and make some comments.
- The site looks cleaner
- It is running on SharePoint
- Sign-in is tied with Windows Live (passport)
- View Source was horrifying – I had hoped it may be running on SharePoint 2010 – but it looks like it’s still MOSS 2007
- Big viewstate
- Big initialize data for SilverLight
- These are all things I’d hope to see disappear when we finally see SharePoint 2010… I guess I’ll have to keep waiting.
- Great HTML comment in the footer of the page:
- Given that this is on every page – I assume it’s on the master
- I can’t fine Celina Moser Baginski when I went to browse around http://www.consejoinc.com/ though. Makes me wonder – if you don’t talk about your employees on your company’s own site, why would you let them put their email addresses directly into the master page of your client’s site?
Developed by Celina Moser Baginski
For questions and/or comments, please email me at