SharePoint is a big product – and getting bigger.
People have wondered – how do you stay on top of all the new developments?
This is one trick I’ve found via Twitter – works relatively well.
- You will of course need a twitter account
- Go to the twitter search page and look for users. Find “sharepoint”
- You will see a bunch that comes up on top – sorted by # of followers:
- sharepointbuzz is crazy – as far as I can tell – this re-twits anything anyone says about #sharepoint (that’s useful). I followed for a bit and decided that was too much reading.
- SharePointMVPs is a good one – basically this one twits whenever one of the SharePoint MVPs writes a new blog (or white paper) – HIGHLY recommended
- SharePoint is the MS official one – not necessary if you are already following the SharePoint team blog RSS
- Read twitter on the go – in your iPhone or BlackBerry or Windows Mobile
- If you see a topic that’s interesting, flag it with “favourites”
- Review your twitter favourites a couple times a week.
Stay on top of all the up to date #SharePoint news
Anyone has a good tip about how to catch up on the old stuff between 2007 – 2009 let me know…