Adding an account
- Go to settings | email + accounts | add an account | Outlook
- Provide Office 365 login email and password
- Once setup, the account will default to the name Outlook (or Outlook #)
- In settings | email + accounts, tab the Outlook entry once and you’ll be able to change the name to something more meaningful, like Office 365
- Now in the Office hub, you can connect to your Office 365 account.
- The first time you login it will open a web browser control and ask you to login. You can choose to remember login and password to skip this step in the future.
- Once authenticated, you’ll see the a view of the lists and document libraries from your Office 365 team site
For those of us keeping itchy to write our own SharePoint - WindowsPhone applications, Microsoft cheated here and the web browser control used in step 2 is accessed via COM to obtain the cookiejar file, which contains the tokens for the Office hub to talk to Office 365.