- Hire out accessible office building balconies in Sydney, or park space
- Get a bunch of beach chairs
- Put up lots of beach umbrellas (for the sun and rain?)
- Hire out the beach chairs for lunch and nap afterwards
- Pump up lots of beach balls for decoration (and to keep the kids busy)
- Complementary sun block if they don't want to stay under the umbrella - though sun burns during lunch probably is great advertising.
- Soothing beach sounds and music
- Martini, Coke, Tea
- Clean beach towels for hire.
- Alarm clock fitted to the previously mentioned beach chairs
- Wind breaker walls - I imagine on top of office buildings in Sydney the wind will be quite big
The company will be called "5 Minutes to Beach Paradise"