Years ago, I lost my Space Crusade manual. I combed the Internet to find people that had it, and could scan it for me. In return, I scanned most of my pieces and made them available for other people.
In the years of 2003-2005, hosting large files on the Internet was a big deal. Now, hosting files is hardly tricky.
Anyway, as I rebuild my site again, I would like to make the files available again.
Space Crusade is Copyrighted by their respective owners: Milton Bradley and Games Workshop. the resources here are purely for personal use - where losing your game manual is a life and death situation and you must verify a Line of Sight rule because surely your brother's Dreadnaught can't hit your Space Marines from the other board, through 2 bulkhead doors and a gateway. Or could it?
I dug out my copy of SC sometime during 2003, 10 years after I've first played it. Everything remains well kept, except, the mission book(s) are missing. What followed was a frantic combing through the internet in search for any bits and pieces I can gather for SC.
As I wait for some of the remaining pieces to slide into place, I collect them all together under one location. Here I present all the official scans available for SC. You can download them, print them out to replace your missing pieces.
Scans of official books
- Big thank you to the following people:
- Robert Kuster
- Scans of the Space Crusade Rule Book
- Scans of the Space Crusade Mission Book
- Scans of the Space Crusade Mission Dreadnought Book
- Jacob Busby
- Photocopies of the Eldar Attack extension pack
- Conversion to PDF of many of the large scans
- Alien Player console board, Marine Player reference, MD Extra heavy weapons ref.
- If you can't read ZIP or RAR files, go to www.winrar.com
- Important Notice! If you have a WinRar but still can not decompress the rar files, your WinRar program may be out of date. Get the latest version from the website.
- Rule Book [spacecrusadebooks_large.zip - 4.3 Mb]
- Mission Book [SCMission_Book.zip - 3.30 Mb]
- Cards (new!) [SC.rar - 2.23 Mb]
- 28 Alient Event Card
- 12 Order Cards
- 24 Equipment Cards
- Boards [boards.zip - 7.26 Mb] [SC German site - http://www.star-quest.de/inhaltbasis.htm - NOT WORKING]
- Walls [walls.zip - 629 Kb]
- Doors [doors.zip - 243 Kb]
- Docking Claws [dockingclaws.zip 212 Kb]
- Airlocks [airlock.zip 125 Kb]
- Blip Tokens [SC_tokens.zip 195 Kb]
- Primary/Secondary mission tokens (pending)
- Honour Badges (pending)
- Rank Badges (pending)
- Marks of Chaos (pending)
- Reference Cards [marine_boards.zip 1.89 Mb]
- Alien Control Panel [alien_console.zip 927 Kb]
SC - Mission: Dreadnought
- Rule/Mission Book [sc_md_pdf.zip 2.63 Mb]
- Boards [MD_tiles.zip 294 Kb]
- Walls (pending)
- Blip Tokens [SC_MD_tokens.zip 75 Kb]
- Extra heavy weapons reference card [md_weapons_board.zip 1.49 Mb]
SC - Eldar Attack
- Rule/Mission Book [eldarattack.zip 2.19 Mb ]
- Boards [EA_connectingcorridor.zip 556 Kb]
- Blip Tokens [equipment] [decoy]
- Reference Card [reference card]
- Force Wall, Psychic Screen [wall/screen]
SC - White Dwarf
- White Dwarf 134 [white_dwarf_134.zip - 6.11 Mb] [Here SC France site (English)]
- White Dwarf 145 [white_dwarf_145.zip - 4.89 Mb] [Here SC France site (English)]
- In most cases I have tried to present a good quality copy of the resource here. But due to bandwidth restrictions, I did not put up the higher quality original scans. If for any reason you'd like to get your hands on these higher resolution images, please contact me.
In all occurrences where I link to a resource on another person's website, I link to the webpage rather than to the actual file - I don't believe in hijacking other people's links and pretending them to be my own. But if you do own a certain resource and prefer me not to link to you, please let me know.