Years ago, I lost my Space Crusade manual. I combed the Internet to find people that had it, and could scan it for me. In return, I scanned most of my pieces and made them available for other people.
In the years of 2003-2005, hosting large files on the Internet was a big deal. Now, hosting files is hardly tricky.
Anyway, as I rebuild my site again, I would like to make the files available again.
Space Crusade is Copyrighted by their respective owners: Milton Bradley and Games Workshop. the resources here are purely for personal use - where losing your game manual is a life and death situation and you must verify a Line of Sight rule because surely your brother's Dreadnaught can't hit your Space Marines from the other board, through 2 bulkhead doors and a gateway. Or could it?
Have fun! Feb-2011
I dug out my copy of SC sometime during 2003, 10 years after I've first played it. Everything remains well kept, except, the mission book(s) are missing. What followed was a frantic combing through the internet in search for any bits and pieces I can gather for SC.
As I wait for some of the remaining pieces to slide into place, I collect them all together under one location. Here I present all the official scans available for SC. You can download them, print them out to replace your missing pieces.
Scans of official books
- Big thank you to the following people:
- Robert Kuster
- Scans of the Space Crusade Rule Book
- Scans of the Space Crusade Mission Book
- Scans of the Space Crusade Mission Dreadnought Book
- Jacob Busby
- Photocopies of the Eldar Attack extension pack
- Conversion to PDF of many of the large scans
- Alien Player console board, Marine Player reference, MD Extra heavy weapons ref.
- If you can't read ZIP or RAR files, go to www.winrar.com
- Important Notice! If you have a WinRar but still can not decompress the rar files, your WinRar program may be out of date. Get the latest version from the website.
- Rule Book[spacecrusadebooks_large.zip - 4.3 Mb]
- Mission Book [SCMission_Book.zip - 3.30 Mb]
- Cards (new!) [SC.rar - 2.23 Mb]
- 28 Alient Event Card
- 12 Order Cards
- 24 Equipment Cards
- Boards [boards.zip - 7.26 Mb] [SC German site - http://www.star-quest.de/inhaltbasis.htm - NOT WORKING]
- Walls [walls.zip - 629 Kb]
- Doors [doors.zip - 243 Kb]
- Docking Claws [dockingclaws.zip 212 Kb]
- Airlocks [airlock.zip 125 Kb]
- Blip Tokens [SC_tokens.zip 195 Kb]
- Primary/Secondary mission tokens (pending)
- Honour Badges (pending)
- Rank Badges (pending)
- Marks of Chaos (pending)
- Reference Cards [marine_boards.zip 1.89 Mb]
- Alien Control Panel [alien_console.zip 927 Kb]
SC - Mission: Dreadnought
- Rule/Mission Book [sc_md_pdf.zip 2.63 Mb]
- Boards [MD_tiles.zip 294 Kb]
- Walls (pending)
- Blip Tokens [SC_MD_tokens.zip 75 Kb]
- Extra heavy weapons reference card [md_weapons_board.zip 1.49 Mb]
SC - Eldar Attack
- Rule/Mission Book [eldarattack.zip 2.19 Mb ]
- Boards [EA_connectingcorridor.zip 556 Kb]
- Blip Tokens [equipment] [decoy]
- Reference Card [reference card]
- Force Wall, Psychic Screen [wall/screen]
SC - White Dwarf
- White Dwarf 134 [white_dwarf_134.zip - 6.11 Mb] [Here SC France site (English)]
- White Dwarf 145 [white_dwarf_145.zip - 4.89 Mb] [Here SC France site (English)]
- I have lost the original scanned PDF files a long time ago. If there are quality issues with a particular page I will have to redo it manually. Please let me know if/which page you need. (note: 2016)
In all occurrences where I link to a resource on another person's website, I link to the webpage rather than to the actual file - I don't believe in hijacking other people's links and pretending them to be my own. But if you do own a certain resource and prefer me not to link to you, please let me know.