So, I've been head-down, deep building a tool to help everyone make better Microsoft Flows
It doesn't have many bells and whistles, it is still in very early alpha. But it will help makers navigate the Flows we build, and I'm rapidly adding tools to the toolset. There are near endless ideas of where this can go.
So far, getting a lot of feedback from a few colleagues, I'd love to get more feedback, say from a dozen users.
This app is called Flow Studio, the code name is Kunai (a Ninja dagger, because it helps us slice and dice / sort and filter).
A public alpha version is hosted on Azure Blob Storage and AzureFunctions.
Please tell me about the bugs, but also tell me about what awesome ideas you'd like to see.
Crazy Version History:
- 0.0.17 (not yet released) Duplicate Flow
- 0.0.16 IndexDB caching, remembers settings now
- 0.0.15 fix URL for run
- 0.0.14 update to Angular 6
- 0.0.13 Edit JSON (exercise in opening and saving Flow Definition)
- 0.0.12 Disable/Enable Flow
- 0.0.10 ...nested grid, layout, dialog, building out different services, auth, usual headaches
I figure it's the third day of SharePoint Conference North America and it's as good time as any to push this baby into the public.
Please let me know what you think of this.