Colleagues send me links via MSN to a web page, and I see
Immediately started freaking out - what is rdir.us?
Not many people have written about this - the best I've found is Rafael's post here:
- rdir.us is Microsoft Internet SmartScreen Filter
- It looks safe, but there's no way to turn this off.
- If the URL was http://link.smartscreen.live.com/?l=http://digg.com it wouldn't have looked as scary.
- I really wish it didn't give me such a fright
- Oh http://rdir.us doesn't have any explanation page