This could possibly be the last ATI product that I'd purchase. For almost as long as I could remember I can not get the ATI drivers to install.
- Download from ATI website
- Download beta from ATI website
- Download from Dell website
I've always had to rely on Windows Update - but then it doesn't come with the Catalyst utilities.
Today I was forced to upgrade the drivers...
- Running Boot to VHD on the machine with Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 installed
- Default driver that Windows Update picked up is the Generic one
- I need to be able to use an external monitor for presentation tomorrow - Yikes!
Fortunately, I found my solution here:
To cut a long story short - this worked for me:
bin64\ATISetup.EXE –install –output SCREEN